The original school building from 1959 needed to be replaced, while integrating an existing science wing constructed in 1988 and heritage building into the facility planning. Budget restraints were a major consideration given that the main source of funding was dependent on contributing parishes. This was a two-phased building program that posed challenges due to steep grades and seismic considerations for the retained building. A well-considered program, design, and construction strategy were imperative to enable a functional campus during construction.
Interior Design by SSDG Interiors Inc.
Photography: Kim Muise
Upper Left Photography: Ema Peter